Get off my...

by - 21:23

Back? Head? Life? We all have those days when we just want everyone to get off our backs, right? Ladies, those times of the months, you know what I mean? I really like tops with strong message especially if it has a little twist to it. My message is conveniently written all over my back hehe :). This sweater is soo soft and fluffy and comfy ughh! I got it from eBay since in H&M stores it is all sold out. I got 100% knock-off, I can tell you that. I love this outfit since it is so simple but also has statement pieces such as my headband and that message on my back. Let me know if you like it and how would you style statement pieces!

XOXO, M.

***
(Makni mi se sa..) ...leđa? Glave? Života? Svi mi imamo one dane kada želimo da se svi malo maknu, zar ne? DAme, pričam o onim danima u mjesecu! Stvarno volim majice i bluze sa jakom porukom, osobito ako su prezentirane na drugačiji način. Moja poruka je prigodno napisana na leđima hehe :). Džemperčić je jaako mekan i udoban ahh! Naručila sam ga s eBaya jer je po svim H&M-ovim trgovinama rasprodan. Dobila sam 100 %-tnu kopiju, to vam mogu reći. Jako mi se sviđa ova kombinacija jer je jako jendostavna, ali opet ima naglasak na nekim komadima kao što su obruč u kosi i poruka na džemperu. Javite mi kako vam se sviđa ovaj outfit i kako bi vi kombinirali statement komade!

XOXO, M.

Sweater/Džemper: H&M knock-off from eBay, find it here
Jeans/Traperice: Zara
Shoes/Cipele: Zara
Coat/Kaput: Bershka
Bag/Torba: Cocopat
Headband/Obruč: Zara













You May Also Like

1 komentari

  1. super mi je majica, a i ta mašnica u kosi mi je super :D

    http://alafolie-toinsanity.blogspot.hr/

    OdgovoriIzbriši